Data scientists in the retail industry have been working on large volumes of complex, multi-dimensional data to understand consumer behavior. This TalentCloud requires experts to have extensive knowledge of working with large volumes of data and deploying advanced models to generate actionable insights.
- Extensive experience as a data scientist with a focus on the retail industry.
- Experience working in web, product, customer, care, or other related analytics fields
- Proficient in Python
- Proficient in machine learning models such as neural networks, SVM, Naïve Bayes
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experience with computer vision
- Proficient in storytelling and data visualizations (Tableau, Plotly, and Seaborn)
- Hands-on experience writing data processing and data pipeline for unstructured data model development including gathering and building datasets to collect intents, cleaning noisy data, designing feedback loop on data needs
- Proficient in unsupervised machine learning methods such as cluster analysis and anomaly detection
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with active learning and reinforcement learning
- Experience with Named Entity Recognition models
- Experience with GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with Big Data platforms such as Spark (SparkML/PySpark)
- Graduate degree in computer science, statistics, or a related field.
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with Google Natural Language API and spaCy
- Experience with econometric models such as panel data models
- Experience with R/ Scala
- Experience with Containers
- Experience with Django